Wednesday 18 June 2014

My love affair with content marketing


Content is King.
Context is God, right?

And I feel right at home in the context of digital marketing.
In the beginning, 2000 b.c, I tried to be a journalist.
But all I was, was frustrated, because, well, let's face it I wasn't very good. So, I sold my soul to marketing. Not good enough, still.
I not a blogger, I'm a Top Crusher
I'm not a blogger, I'm a Top Crusher
Credits

Something was off, but it was too late to dwell about what it, I needed to find a job and so I did.
And guess what? It took me a year and a half (plus 10 years of college) but I found something to do that I truly like. Right now, I'm a digital marketer, social media manager, all around SEO gal, a linkbuilding geek and I pull content out of my ass everyday. All with heartfelt love.

So there 4 things you'll need to get out of this story:

1) Do your research. Before you apply to college, do everything you can to learn about your future context!
2) Take it serious (but don't forget to have fun).
3) Don't go jumping to a master degree, find a job first, learn what you want and what you need and what you don't. Then you may apply to one.
4) Don't give up!

It's never too late to find out what you love and the great thing about it is that it is ever changing.

P.S: Oh and I'm a blogger and I crush it like it's hot!

Your TopCrusher,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment