Wednesday 25 June 2014

Banks, the goddess

I am so in love with Banks! This is the perfect sound to relax, to study, for the office, even to work out; it’s so pleasant to my ears that I can’t get enough of it! I have to admit I’m addicted to her album. The first song from Banks that I discovered was “This is what it feels like”, and I was immediately curious to hear more from her. 

Goddess
Credits

Then, there was “Waiting Game” and she convinced me that she is not just another “one hit wonder”. This American singer is a beauty and her style has been considered “dark R&B”. Her biggest influences are Lauryn Hill and Fiona Apple – that means she is in good hands! Today, I’m hearing “Goddess” on repeat and this is my soundtrack for this rainy week! Just go on YouTube, give her a chance and enjoy, you can thank me later!




You TopCrusher,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment