Sunday 16 November 2014

What if?

Sweet
Credits

What if is a story about a medical school dropout named Wallace (Daniel Radcliffe) and Chantry (Zoe Kazan), an animator who has been in an apparently healthy relationship with her boyfriend of 5 years (Rafe Spall). It's a funny, insightful, romantic movie about love, friendship, instant connections and  undeniable chemistry between two people. 

What I love about this movie is that it's not the usual romantic thing we see everyday. It's perfect the way they describe how people are hopeful about love and, at the same time, how they are so cynical, mostly because of the bad things that have happened to them in the past.  

What if? It is the question that, somewhere, somehow, everyone has done in their heads, while picturing a romantic possibility with someone. It's a movie everyone can relate to.


On another note, reasons to love Daniel Radcliffe:

Daniel
Credits

Do you really need me to explain the reasons? I mean, he is freaking Harry Potter! #gryffindor #I'msuchanerd 

Seriously, I love him since I was a child and I believe that he is a great actor! He looks so cute in this movie, even when he's being punched in the face! Now I'm planning to watch "Horns" as soon as I have the time.

He's just adorable.

Your TopCrusher,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment