Saturday 8 November 2014

Christmas wish nº1: the Cartier Panthère Collection


Hey kitty
Credits

I'm absolutely in love with this Panthère Ring by Cartier!

According to Cartier's website "the Maison's emblematic panther, first leaped into the world of Cartier jewelry in 1914. Louis Cartier was a pioneer in taming the legendary creature and his associate Jeanne Toussaint went on to make magnificent use of the icon. The panther has since inspired a timeless and elegant collection of jewelry and timepieces that show the multiple facets of the animal that can be at times bold, regal or sensual."

I'm 110% sure, it would look so pretty on my hands, it's on my imaginary Christmas wish list already! Maybe my imaginary sheikh friend can buy me one.. or the whole collection!
You can watch this ring and other beautiful jewelry on the film below:



Your TopCrusher,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment