Thursday 11 September 2014

City Crush: London baby!


God save the queen
Credits
So... Last week I was in London for the first time. It's one of those places where you can see pretty much everything, the old and the new, the classic and the modern, the Eastern and the Western, you name it, it's there! It's an atmosphere for the open minded, for the adventurous, for the wanderlusters!

I didn't have time to see and visit all the places that I wanted to, but I saw enough to fall in love with the city. It's now on my top 3, next to Paris and Barcelona. The thing you get once you arrive: it moves, and they go fast in there. Everyone is running around and stumbling on each other, night and day, just because that's how quick life is for Londoners.  

The people there are generally very nice and polite, I guess they are already used to people from all over the world so no muss, no fuss! My personal advice: if you decide to visit London, make sure you have a good shopping allowance

There are so many great shops, so many great outfits, accessories and all the stuff you can imagine... It's a girls' dream! I loved it, and I definitely want to go back there with more time to explore!

Your TopCrusher,
Daniela 


No comments:

Post a Comment