Monday 26 January 2015

Big Hero 6: The Sweetest Thing!




You know, having a little brother is one of the best things in life, and I'm speaking from my own experience. Mine recently told me to watch Big Hero 6 because he knows I'm a sucker for animated movies, and I simply adored it.

Big Hero 6 comes from the same Walt Disney team that worked behind "Frozen" and "Wreck-It Ralph"... Judging from my opinion, what a team it must be!

Baymax, the fatty clumsy robot, is purely the sweetest robotic character I've met and Hiro is just a genius kid struggling with the tragic death of his elder brother, Tadashi. They develop a very special bond during their adventurous search for justice in the city of San Fransokyo and they end up being best friends for life. Don't you just love a happy ending?

Newsflash: I cried. Like.. a lot. More than I'm happy to admit. 

But seriously, it's a beautiful story about family, friendship, love and lost, and you should go watch it right now! 

Your TopCrusher,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment